Subject: Competitive upgrade
From: [email-masked] (Mike Vandersommen)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 13:17:00 GMT

Seems I remember someone mentioning that New Tek will be offering a
competitive upgrade for Lightwave 4.0 when it "officially" ships.

Does anyone know if this is indeed true? Do you know if it will be
available for Imagine users? Price? ....and can it be for cross
platform? (ie. Imagine Amiga to LW 4.0 PC).

Thanks for any info.....
        _______________________________________________________
      /_________________________________________________________\
    /=============================================================\
  =| Mike van der Sommen ||  Email:                                |=
  =| GraFX Haus BBS      ||  [email-masked] |=
  =| Santa Barbara, Ca.  || ______________________________________ |=
  =|   "..where the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse play golf..."     |=
  =|          14.4k v.32bis 24 hours - 805-683-1388                |=
    \_____________________________________________________________/
---
 � InterNet - GraFX Haus BBS - Santa Barbara, Ca - (805) 683-1388